Saturday, January 03, 2009

yeehaw

just thought i'd use this forum, which is mine afterall, to express some bitterness. everyone thinks i'm such an easy going pup. "kafka, you are so cute" "kafka, you are so sweet." sweet my ass. i want to bite. i want to growl. i want to threaten. but i can't. believe me i try. when i see that smug self-satisfied look on the big one's face it makes me want to bite his face off. but then i remember how he buys me that special dog food that doesn't give me the runs. if i bit his face off he might buy me purina, or worse yet that shit they sell at walmart roy something or another. now that would really suck. so the only thing i bite is my tongue. i hold in the rage, hold in the anger, hold in all the feelings. repression is good i keep telling myself. push it down, stuff it down, hold it down. wag the nub, shake the butt, cuddle up when i have the chance. that will keep the runs away, and isn't that every dog's dream???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home